Thursday, October 4, 2012

Friday, October 5 day 4 history of journalism project


At this point in time, everyone should be winding up his or her research. Check back to Tuesday's blog to review the original assignment.
Updates: as period 3 was pulled out for testing, their outlines are due next Thursday.
                period 8 is being pulled out for testing today; so their outlines are due next Thursday as well.
               At this point in time, period 6 still has their outlines due next Wednesday.
Presentations will begin in random order on the day all class outlines are due.


Note from Mrs. Harmon:
I am missing a few resumes and cover letters, but DON'T PANIC!! I know I received most of them, but between collecting hard copies and emails a few seem to have been misplaced--I apologize! I need new copies from the following people:

Period 3:
Landon: resume
Ryder: both
George :both
Nicole: both
Quinton: both
Hannah: cover letter

Period 6:
Kendall: both
Shamira: resume
Joe: both
Javaris: both

Period 8:
Linai: both

Once again, I apologize--please print out the new copies before the end of class! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment